We’ll be meeting next Wednesday evening, May 20, at 7 pm, to review what we’ve done since our last meeting and plan next steps. The details for the Zoom meeting are below.
Here’s the agenda:
- the forum planning group will report on how its first online forum on EVs went, and what it’s planning next
- climate coaching program – recruiting people to help our neighbors take steps on their own
- Janice McPhillips will tell us about the proposal for town-wide composting at the landfill
the HMLP engagement group will report on its first planning meeting and seek volunteers to help
- personalizing our website and social media outreach – proposal to utilize our own climate stories from the social media committee.
- NO MOVEMENT YET ON TOWN CLIMATE ACTION PLAN TASK FORCE!! What should we DO???
There’s a lot to talk about and a lot to plan and do. Please join us. Email us at HinghamNetZero@gmail.com for the link.
Post feature image copyright Brooke Bartletta Photography
Leave A Comment